Lori Lee Dickson is a lawyer in our Municipal Law & Land Use group and concentrates her practice extensively in the areas of land use law, environmental law and in the representation of local governments and their land use boards, including in Article 78 proceedings and in other civil litigation in state courts. Before joining the firm, Lori served as Corporation Counsel for the Village of Ossining (2011-2016). Lori brings wide experience in her legal woirk bfor municipalities throughout Westchester County
Areas of Experience
- Represented municipal and private clients on land use issues and with real property transactions and provided advice on occupancy, development or title issues and environmental regulatory compliance.
- Completed extensive title and commercial lease and contract review, prepared analyses and memoranda, negotiated then drafted necessary agreements and easements to accomplish closure.
- Provided municipal clients with legal opinions and interpretations as requested and drafted detailed findings and resolutions in multiple areas of governmental and other corporate concerns.
- Advised clients and engaged in advocacy as part of a team of professionals involving development of projects ranging from simple structures to large-scale, multi-use endeavors.
- Reviewed applicable laws and regulations, prepared analyses and drafted documents for clients with local issues, including related Article 78 litigation and appeals.
- Represented clients with issues involving transportation, vehicle and traffic laws, landlord tenant matters and local code enforcement.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Friends of the Sing Sing Prison Museum
- Fairleigh Dickinson University (Emeritus Member of the Board of Governors of the Alumni Association; Past President (2005-07); Chair of Alumni-in-Admissions; Board Development Committee; Former Member of Board of Trustees Education Committee
- Sound Shore Figure Skating Inc. (non-profit), Co-Founder/President Emeritus
Admitted to Practice
If you think you may require the assistance of Lori Lee Dickson in any matter, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone her (914-385-1023) with any question you may have.